Mr.Nidhin V H Mob: 09037 100505, 099951 52446 Email: email@example.com
Cochin: 1 Night
Munnar : 2 Nights Hill station
Thekkady: 1 Night Wildlife
Alleppey: 1 Night Backwaters
35 Seater Coach
Day 01 : Cochin
Arrive Cochin airport or railway station. You will be met on arrival by our representative.
Proceed for a short unguided sight seeing of Cochin. Places of interest include the Jewish Synagogue; St. Francis Church, the Dutch Palace and the Chinese fishing nets.
Day 02 : Cochin/Munnar- 135kms
Today after breakfast you will be driven 04hours to Munnar. One of the most popular hill stations in India, Located at 1600 Mts above sea level. Sprawling tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and holiday facilities make Munnar a unique experience. Munnar is essentially a tea town. The tea plantations have now been taken over by the Tata Tea Company. The visitor is greeted with miles and miles of unending tea plantations on entry into Munnar. On arrival, check in to the hotel.
• Visit Tea Museum and Pothamedu View Point.
• Rest of the day relax and enjoy the cooler climate of the hills.
• Overnight at Munnar
Day 03 : Munnar
• Today morning after breakfast leave for the unguided sight seeing trip of Munnar, visiting the Mattupetty Dam , Echo point, Kundala Dam and Top station. Evening back to Resort.
• If time permits visit Eravikulam National Park where you may see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr.
• Overnight at Munnar
Day 04 : Munnar/Thekkady
Another leisurely start to the day. You will be driven 4 hours to Thekkady in the Western Ghats mountain range. Thekkady boasts one of the largest game parks of India - the Periyar Tiger Reserve, where you may spot the elusive tiger and more likely elephants, wild dogs and a large variety of birds. On arrival at Thekkady check in to the hotel.
There is plenty to do in and around Periyar. Perhaps enjoy a boat ride on Lake Periyar to spot wild animals and a visit to the nearby tea estates and spice plantation.
• Overnight at Thekkady
Day 05 : Thekkady/ Alleppey
• After the breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive 04 hours to Alleppey enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hills & green carpets of tea plantation.
Alleppey is a heavenly destination and the beauty of the backwater has made this picturesque town globally famous. Gifted with the scintillating charm of the nature, Alleppey is studded with breathtaking backwaters, picturesque canals, sun-kissed beaches and magnetizing lagoons. Its enchanting charm and the alluring beauty of the backwater have made this heavenly town
• Overnight at Alleppey
Day 06 : Alleppey/ Cochin
After breakfast you will be transferred to the Cochin airport to board flight for onward destination.